Kitchen Supply 12-Inch x 14-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
A pizza peel is a tool used to slide loaves of bread, pizzas, pastries, and other baked goods into and out of an oven or on and off the grill. Designed with a flat, metal working/carrying surface (like a large spatula blade) for holding the baked good and a wood handle extending from one side of that surface.
- Aluminum Head with a Wooden Handle
- Made in the USA
- Transfer pizzas, breads, and pastries into an oven where transferring them directly by hand could deform their delicate structure
- Peels allow food to be placed further back in an oven than could normally be reached by the baker
- Keeps hands out of the hottest part of an oven
- Prior to use, peels are sprinkled with flour, cornmeal, or milled wheat bran to allow baked goods to easily slide off