Our products are delivered via UPS, USPS, or FedEx to your delivery address via ground delivery. Packages may be delivered to your mailbox or on/near the front porch.
Items ship from our warehouse outside of Chicago, IL and typically arrive within 3-7 business days of receiving your order. Some items may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box.
On the rare occasion that a package goes missing in transit, our team will investigate the issue quickly to provide resolution. If package tracking shows the package as being lost and it is confirmed lost by the carrier, we will issue a full refund for the item including any shipping cost paid by the customer. If a package shows as delivered, a refund will not be provided. It is our customer's responsibility to ship to a secure location.
Should a package be returned due to the shipping address being undeliverable, the item can be reshipped using a correct address or the product cost will be refunded to the customer upon package return. Shipping cost will not be refunded in these instances.
ONLY YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MAIL AND PACKAGE THEFT
Follow these tips to help protect yourself against mail and package theft.
- Promptly pickup mail Try not to leave letters and packages in your mailbox or at your door for any length of time.
- Deposit mail close to pickup time - Deposit outgoing mail into USPS®Blue Collection Boxes before the last collection or inside your local Post Office™.
- Inquire about overdue mail - If you do not receive a check, credit card, or other valuable mail you’re expecting, contact the sender as soon as possible and inquire about it.
- Arrange for prompt pickup - If you cannot be home to receive a package, make another arrangement or use the USPS Hold Mail Service.
- Use Hold for Pickup - When shipping packages, use the Hold for PickUp option, and the recipients can collect the package at their local Post Office™ or UPS location.
- Request signature confirmation - When mailing something important, consider requesting Signature Confirmation™ for the intended recipient.
- File a change of address - If you move, make sure you file a change of address with the Postal Service and let your financial institutions know as well.